Xero – Beautiful accounting software
For Queensland Baptists’ Churches
You’re going to love Xero. It is beautiful accounting software that runs in the cloud. You can use it from any device, anywhere, whenever you want. It makes managing the day-to-day finances of your church easy, accurate and up-to-date. By connecting with your bank, your transactions appear in Xero without you needing to type them in one-by-one. Payroll is handled quickly and easily. Baplink can login to help you out whenever you need us, on an advisor basis or with full bookkeeping services. We will help you make your church more able to invest in ministry, spend less time working out the numbers, and be able to see exactly where you are by ministry, at any time.
Why Churches Choose Xero
- Accounting and payroll in one – Xero is all you need to run church finances: easy to process payroll and pay superannuation and manage fixed assets.
- Bank statement lines are automatically fed into your Xero account and reconciliation is a one click process – no data entry.
- No need to install software, update or keep backups – it’s automatic and with Bank-level security.
- Mobile Access – all users can use Xero on the run, from work, home, or on the go via the internet or ipad, iphone and android apps.
- Smart Reports – view and share interactive reports and budgets by ministry or whole church in real time – no waiting until the end of the month.
- Handle personal expenses – just review and approve receipts. Take a photo of receipts from your mobile and it’s saved online.
- Manage cashflow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers.
- Free support and training with both Xero and Baplink.
- Further automation process and further reporting can be included depending on the need of the church.
Talk to Baplink to see how Xero can make your church finances faster and easier than ever before. We are all ready to set your Church up now!
For Xero enquiries, please contact email@example.com